- Heidelberg, Germany
We are currently growing our tech team and looking for talented, experienced developers who want to contribute to our culture, do great work, and stay with us long-term. If you can identify with most of the following position description, we look forward to receiving your application.
What to expect
- You are architecting solutions and products including full stack, R&D with new technologies to constantly strive for betterment, representing PAICON to the external market
- You develop modern Healthcare Cloud Solutions as a product in a team
- You design and operate processes together with our devops engineers and take care of the overall deployment issue.
- You will be involved in developing and operating the PAICON medical platform, application and website.
- Together we decide how the degree of automation can be increased by using cloud services and which services will play a role in the future
As a start-up we are scaling up and expanding, a solution-focused mindset whereyou are ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done and are not afraid to give critical feedback is absolutely cruicial for us.
What you should bring
- You have analytical, architectural, and problem-solving skills that allow you to implement core technical and architectural principles throughout the software development
- 2+ years of experience as a full stack developer/engineer
- Experienced with SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experienced in the area of hyperscaler platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and alike
- Experienced with DevOps practices and tools for continuous integration, test automation, continuous delivery and monitoring
- Experienced with software testing and practices like TDD, Unit-, End2End-testing and testing frameworks
- Very good English communication skills, German is a plus
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Statistics, IT, Applied Mathematics or related fields
What we offer
- As an early-stage employee, you have plenty of room to grow and take on responsibility
- You enjoy flexible and trust-based working time, independent, hybrid working model and Christmas and New Year’s Eve are always free.
- You will receive individual onboarding at a motivating work environment with a healthy error culture.
- Short decision-making processes, no bureaucracy and no politics – make your work easier.
- Your efficiency should not be hindered by a lack of equipment – we provide you with everything you need to get started right away. You have the free choice of hardware.
- We also focus on your personal and professional development: together we define your goals and development opportunities.
- Join us for a drink and spend quality time with the team – we believe innovative ideas are crafted best with joint efforts!
We are continuously expanding our benefits as we grow to ensure an environment where our team feels comfortable and excited to disrupt the healthcare and AI world. As long as you have the eagerness to learn, grow and have the confidence that you can a make difference with and within PAICON we would be happy to hear from you even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!