Platform / DevOps Engineer
- Heidelberg, Germany
We are currently growing our tech team and looking for talented, experienced Platform Engineers who want to contribute to our culture, do great work, and stay with us long-term. If you can identify with most of the following position description, we look forward to receiving your application.
What to expect
- As a Platform / DevOps Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with our external service providers in an agile and technically broad-based team. You will be involved in the entire technology lifecycle of our platform.
- You will work on the sizing, building and monitoring of our platform and take care of security, availability and reliability with a special focus.
- You design and operate the CI/CD processes together with our software developers and take care of the overall deployment issue.
- Together we decide how the degree of automation can be increased by using cloud services and which services will play a role in the future.
What you should bring
- You are familiar with the world of containers and Kubernetes and can operate infrastructure components, manage deployments and automate operations with stable code (e.g. k8s operators).
- You are fit in several of the different technologies such as Git, Gitlab, Azure, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, helm charts etc.
- You have proven proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- You bring a high level of communication skills and business fluency in English to the table
- If you additionally have knowledge and experience of modern heterogeneous computer architectures and storage systems in the HPC environment, you are a perfect fit for us.
What we offer
- As an early-stage employee, you have plenty of room to grow and take on responsibility
- You enjoy flexible and trust-based working time, independent, hybrid working model and Christmas and New Year’s Eve are always free.
- You will receive individual onboarding at a motivating work environment with a healthy error culture.
- Short decision-making processes, no bureaucracy and no politics – make your work easier.
- Your efficiency should not be hindered by a lack of equipment – we provide you with everything you need to get started right away. You have the free choice of hardware.
- We also focus on your personal and professional development: together we define your goals and development opportunities.
- Join us for a drink and spend quality time with the team – we believe innovative ideas are crafted best with joint efforts!
We are continuously expanding our benefits as we grow to ensure an environment where our team feels comfortable and excited to disrupt the healthcare and AI world. As long as you have the eagerness to learn, grow and have the confidence that you can a make difference with and within PAICON we would be happy to hear from you even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
DevOps / Platform Engineer