Project Manager for Digital Medical Applications
- Heidelberg, Germany
At PAICON we put healthcare first. We want to push the boundaries of the healthcare and diagnostic sector by harnessing the power of machine learning and cloud computing. We believe that digital health solutions will truly be an entirely new way to empower doctors and patients. That will be the key force behind the transformation of healthcare. We are excited to build on our vision with our enthusiastic team- which is the core of our company.
We are a startup where everyone has a place to put ideas on the table. Our PAICON mantra is to have fun while you “grow” with our company!
In PAICON, “growth” | sparks with curiosity & passion | starts with initiative & innovation | prospers with teamwork & communication.
As a Project Manager
- You are accountable for developing and full project management of medical digital projects in Germany
- Serve as a medical touch point for cross-functional digital projects
- Owning and developing our customer insights and building a truly customer-centric product approach
- Compile and control digital medical project budgets and ensure the achievement of defined project goals in agreed timelines
- Develop digital medical-scientific educational services for external customers
- Continuously support and improve digital systems supporting medical activities e.g. CRM systems, Medical Information Systems
- Support cross-functional digital projects in close alignment with the commercial digital teams and external service providers
As a start-up we are scaling up and expanding, a solution-focused mindset whereyou are ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done and are not afraid to give critical feedback is absolutely cruicial for us.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or consulting industry and with medical digital projects
- Experience in working with project management tools
- Excellence in communicating effectively in both German and English
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented personality, team player
- Very strong cross functional collaboration and alignment skills
- Ability to effectively manage senior level relationships across the company
What is waiting for you at PAICON:
- We are an open-minded and motivated team that collaborates to achieve innovation
- As an early-stage employee, you have plenty of room for growth and taking on responsibility
- Your efficiency should not be hampered due to lack of equipment- we provide you with all the necessities to show your full potential
- We also want to prioritize your personal and professional growth: let’s define together your goals and development opportunities at PAICON
- Join us for a drink and spend quality time with the team – we believe innovative ideas are crafted best with joint efforts!
We are continuously expanding our benefits as we grow to ensure an environment where our team feels comfortable and excited to disrupt the healthcare and AI world.
As long as you have the eagerness to learn, grow and have the confidence that you can a make difference with and within PAICON we would be happy to hear from you even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements!
We are looking forward to getting to know you! #Cheers